When was the last time you felt really comfortable hiring a contractor?
You’re mainly concerned with finding a contractor that does what they say they’re going to do, does the job well, cleans up completely, and won’t rip you off or over-charge you for unnecessary parts or service.
Randy Wolf has built his owner-operated HVAC contractor business on old-fashioned value and trust because he knows that’s what his customers should expect.
Here’s what you can expect when you hire Randy for your A/C install or service needs.
- You’ll get a fair price. – Randy is owner-operated, so his overhead is low and can keep his prices competitive.
- You won’t have to worry about the job not being done well. – With 40 years of experience, Randy has seen it all. You can be assured that he can expertly solve your problems.
- You won’t be cheated. – Whether from inexperience or dishonesty, some A/C contractors end up charging customers too much. Randy’s promise is that if he can fix it, he’ll do so, and will never over-charge you or mis-lead you about your A/C issues.
- Randy will personally troubleshoot your unit. – You’ll get the expert, not the contracted employee.
- You won’t have to worry about mis-haps. – Randy Wolf Air Conditioning, Inc. is licensed and insured, so you can expect quality work, and no personal risk on your property.
Get to know Randy
Randy is a native Floridian and 2nd generation HVAC contractor. Randy’s father taught him and his brother the business and Randy has been professionally installing and servicing Air Conditioning in the Tampa Bay since 1971.
Randy started as a technician for other contractors, but after getting his own HVAC license, has owned his own business for 21 years.
Randy is married, has two children and one grandson. When you hire Randy to work on your A/C, be sure to ask to see pictures of his handsome grandson! (he’s a very proud grandpa!)